- This event has passed.
Women’s Bible Study: Finding I Am
October 5, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Thursday, repeating until November 2, 2017
All women are encouraged to join us for this 6-session video study every Thursday morning, starting Sept 28. The study will be led by Donna Bordner.
“What is the deep cry of your heart? The ache in your soul that keeps you up at night? The prayer you keep repeating? Jesus not only cares about this deep, spiritual wrestling, but He also wants to step in and see you through it.
Join Lysa TerKeurst on the streets of Israel to explore the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. Through this interactive, in-depth study we will be trading feelings of emptiness and depletion for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is like never before.”
· Five weeks of personal study segments to complete between six weeks of group sessions
· Four days, with an optional fifth day, of study within each week of personal study
· Find freedom in difficult circumstances by learning how to shift from “slave mentality” to “set free mentality”
· Discover how Jesus is the key to satisfaction by learning the crucial significance behind each of His I AM statements
· Trade feelings of emptiness for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is
· Grow in biblical literacy with this exploration of the Gospel of John
Workbook cost is $15. Scholarships are available. Please contact Michelle Schwake, 952-240-0903 if you would like to receive scholarship dollars.