All women are encouraged to join us for this 6-session video study every other Monday evening (alternating with the Parenting Class), starting Sept 25. The study will be led by Kristen Panchyshyn.
“What is the deep cry of your heart? The ache in your soul that keeps you up at night? The prayer you keep repeating? Jesus not only cares about this deep, spiritual wrestling, but He also wants to step in and see you through it.
Join Lysa TerKeurst on the streets of Israel to explore the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. Through this interactive, in-depth study we will be trading feelings of emptiness and depletion for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is like never before.”
· Five weeks of personal study segments to complete between six weeks of group sessions
· Four days, with an optional fifth day, of study within each week of personal study
· Find freedom in difficult circumstances by learning how to shift from “slave mentality” to “set free mentality”
· Discover how Jesus is the key to satisfaction by learning the crucial significance behind each of His I AM statements
· Trade feelings of emptiness for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is
· Grow in biblical literacy with this exploration of the Gospel of John
Workbook cost is $15. Scholarships are available. Please contact Michelle Schwake, 952-240-0903 if you would like to receive scholarship dollars.
Welcome. We’re so glad you’re here. We are a Christian church in Grand Rapids, MN. Everyone here is like you. We have joy, we have fears that keep us up at night, we experience pain, we face challenges, and we’re all searching for love. We don’t have all the answers. But we do know someone who has the answers we’re all seeking and we do know how our story ends. If you would like that for yourself, then walk through this site and learn more about us. Thanks for visiting and we hope you come back often.
Living On Mission
1 Peter 2:9 through 3:16 talks about living in a hostile world and living your daily lives as though you are missionaries in a foreign land. That is the basis for our community groups.