March 6 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Turn off all the noise, get in the Word, experience powerful teaching, dive into authentic conversations, worship Jesus, and hear stories that will compel you to take your next steps towards life and peace.
We’re excited to once again be an IF:Local site for IF:Gathering!
At this time we are planning on hosting this event in person with an online streaming option of our specific site available. If warranted we will go to all online if necessary. Please watch the church website for necessary changes.
For those attending in-person, we will be following all state, local, church and IF:Gathering-specific guidelines for COVID-19 safety protocols.
Friday, March 5: 6:00-9:30 pm
Saturday, March 6: 8:00 am-3:00 pm
We will be offering prepackaged snacks throughout the event and bottled water. We plan on serving lunch on Saturday.
Directions for Registering:
Registration for this event takes place on the IF:Gathering site. To maintain social distancing, we will be capping in person attendance at 72. There will be no day-of registrations.
- Follow the “Register Now!” link below, you will be redirected to the IF:Gathering registration site.
- Select your “Ticket Type” and any other options, then press the “Next” button
- Enter your details and press “Next”
- Enter your payment information and press “Submit”
- If you are planning on attending our group via livestream (rather than in person), please email the event host, Kristen Panchyshyn, and let her know!
IF: exists to invite, motivate and equip women of our local body and beyond to follow Jesus and disciple women. The 2-day event will be a Gospel-centered experience of worship, teaching, equipping and connections. We hope to give you simple tools to enrich your personal understanding of the biblical, theological, and practical relational aspects of following God and activities for you to use to engage those you’re discipling. While you dive deeper into topics like prayer and repentance and spiritual gifts, you will be given tools to help disciple others in those areas of their lives too.