- This event has passed.
Men’s Bible Foundations
February 15, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Monday, happening 10 times
NOTE: The night of this study has changed from when it was initially communicated. Rather than Thursday evenings, this study will now be on Monday evenings.
Reading and studying the Bible is a hunger that is developed.
Each person has to personally figure out what to do with the Bible:
- What is it?
- What does it say?
- Will I believe it?
- Is it inerrant and infallible?
- What does it say about Jesus?
- What does it say about me?
- How do I begin to read it and understand it?
- Why does context matter?
- How does the Bible help me share the Gospel?
- How is the whole Bible connected?
Join Tim Hasbargen as he guides men into the beauty of the Word of God during this 10-week study on Monday evenings.