Keep reading to learn more about the ministry areas you could be involved in.
From our littlest babies to rambunctious 5th graders, we love all of the kids who walk through our doors. There are many places to serve in Children’s Ministries.
- Nursery – Adult Caregivers, Adult & Student Helpers
- Pathfinders 1.0 and 2.0 (Sunday mornings) – Teachers, Assistants, Helpers
- Kids Micro Groups (Weekdays) – Group Leaders
We have a thriving ministry for our older students where they are learning the deeper elements of faith and taking ownership of their walk with Jesus. Join Student Ministries to walk with students in this exciting time of life:
Our College/Young Adult ministry seeks to connect, engage, and go deep with people in this critical stage of life.
- The Gathering (Fridays Nights/ 2X/month) – Host Couples, Mentors
- Micro Groups – Mentors and Leaders
We encourage everyone to be involved in a group of some kind to help them grow to spiritual maturity and enrich relationships within the church body. We offer Community Groups (3-5 families), Micro Groups (3-4 people) and Mentoring Relationships (2 people). We equip all willing leaders with training in leading each kind of group and provide ongoing coaching for anyone actively leading any kind of group. Look for our next Groups Leaders Training on our Events Calendar!
Adult ministries exist to help men and women grow closer to Jesus and to bless the world around them. Jump into one of our Adult ministries to reach out to other men and women and walk with them towards Jesus!
We never want anything we do to be a hindrance to somebody knowing Jesus. So we have specific opportunities to help and support those who attend our church or those who might be thinking about it:
- Prayer Team
- Meals Team
- Funeral Support
- Wedding Support
- Connecting & Hospitality Team
- Welcome team: includes greeters, ushers, foyer hosts, welcome center hosts, and coffee team
As we love Christ more and more, we begin to worship him with our lives. And like so many other parts of our lives, music can help put words to what we’re feeling and express our love for our Savior. Join the Worship ministry to help lead our local church body in praising Jesus through song:
- Worship Team
- Sound Board Technician
- Audio/Visual Technician
- Video Technician
- Special Music Team
While it looks effortless, there’s a lot that goes into a Sunday morning service.
- Communion Prep
- Set-Up/Take-Down Team
- Technical Support
- Video Technicians
We want to be good stewards of the beautiful property that God has provided for us.
- Property Maintenance Team
- Seasonal Decorating Team
- Landscaping Team
- Facility Care Team
Like any business, we have lots of electronic Equipment that needs looking after.
- Computer Support
- Equipment procurement & maintenance
While we have great staff who love what they do, a little help is always appreciated.
- Office/Administrative Support
- Communications Support
We highly value prayer for one another in our church family.
Everyone who is on the prayer team will receive an email relating the details of each prayer request. We also post all prayer chain requests on our private Facebook Prayer Group (you must be an attender of our church to be on it and be accepted into the group by an administrator.)
Please remember these responsibilities of our Prayer Chain Team:
1) Pray as soon as you receive the request…don’t wait or you may forget. People share a prayer request expecting that people are going to God on their behalf. Be faithful to that.
2) Prayer requests are private and not to be shared. This is not a forum to simply learn what’s going on in people’s lives. It’s a serious commitment to pray for them.
If you want to be on the prayer chain simply contact the church office at 218-327-9343 or by email and we’ll get you on the email distribution list. You can also request to join the private Facebook Prayer Group (search for GREFC Prayer Room).