This year Easter is on April 12, 2020. What better way to prepare your heart than to dig into the Bible.
We are offering a chronological Gospels reading plan for any who are interested. You’ll read all four Gospels simultaneously, in chronological order. Start the plan on Ash Wednesday (February 26, 2020) and end the Saturday before Easter.
Bible Reading Tips
- Choose a specific time of the day to read and stick to it.
- Before reading, pray for the Holy Spirit to open your heart to what God wants you to know about Him.
- Read straight through your daily passages- don’t get too caught up in reading study notes.
- If you miss a day or two, don’t give up. Find an hour on a weeknight or on the weekend to catch up.
- Spend a few minutes after reading to reflect on what you read. Thank God for the time and the Words and ask Him to use them powerfully in your life and in the lives of others.
Enjoy your time with the Lord through His Word!
Michelle Schwake, GREFC Communications Leader